Tuesday 19 July 2011

Getting There...

Howdy!

Slowly progressing with getting everything uploaded to the site. Currently, the Natural History, Scientific and Studio pages are all up and running, as well as the Digital Sketches and the lengthily-detailed Entomology page. My basic aim was to accommodate everyone in the way I designed the pages, which hopefully justifies the sheer amount of text for each of the scientific illustration pages. If you're not particularly interested in the whole process, the lead-up images are still there for the viewing, and if you're curious about a particular lead-up image, the information regarding that will generally be pretty close by.

Field Illustration should be up within a couple of weeks, and there are still a few more Studio illustrations to be uploaded, not to mention that there should be a fresh supply of tasks to be completed when next semester begins.

I'm still looking to update and/or improve the currently completed pages. Recently I managed to format the Digital Sketches page as a thumbnail gallery, which is much more faithful to how I originally envisioned it. I'd wasted a lot of time trying to set it out like that in the first place... Turned out to be an easy fix in the end.

All in all, I'm pretty happy with how the site's coming together. I'll have to actually start advertising it soon!

Thankyou!

0 comments:

Post a Comment