Wednesday 6 November 2013

New Website!

I've moved to a new website! You can check it out by visiting:

www.mikehb.com

The new site is more professional and less blog-focused, meaning it'll look great but have less commentary throughout. I've also been a lot more selective in the images I've chosen to display (a professional site isn't the place to be showing off old digital doodles or field sketches) but it has a lot more recent content than you'll find here. There's a gallery of my best artworks, a multimedia page for new videos, animations and interactive applications, a short summary about me, and a comprehensive contact page.

I'll keep this website here in case anyone's desperate to see it again someday, but I'm not expecting to update it any more. Thanks to all those who found it interesting, I hope you like the new site even more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment